Monday, November 14, 2011

What drew you to this Bible study?

I realize you might think it is odd that I am asking this question now. But, there is a method to my madness. 

Please grab your journal workbooks and let us get started.

179 So, why did you start looking at this blog or reading the Bible study? What drew you in? What caught your attention?

180 Why have you stayed with the Bible study? 

181 What do you hope to gain from this blog Bible study? (Please email me if this might help me to know what you would like to know more about and what you would like to explore. Or, attach a comment at the end of this blog post. The email is private. The comment will be seen publicly, by the way.)

Stacy Duplease
Bible Study Writer  & Blogger
A Loyal Faith
Find my books at/store: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/hisfiction 

No comments:

Post a Comment