Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Etc. Etc. Etc. Have I mentioned?

Have I mentioned that I am excited to receive my Amazon Kindle Fire (tablet) today? (That's rhetorical. I talked about it yesterday on this blog.)

I am supposed to receive it today and got the confirmation it's on its way!

So, why am I so excited. I am going to use it as a device where I can have my Bible study journal notebook, my Bible study resources, my prayer journal, my daily devotionals, and all my books about the Christian life (and study)--all in one place. I will be able to carry them with me 24/7/365. 

My cell phone did quite a bit of this already, but I wanted a larger screen. We shall see. 

I am using it as a device to bring revival in my life and help me to grow a much deeper and loyal faith in God and in his Word. 

That is just thrilling to me! I will let you know what I think periodically. 

Yep. I am giddy and excited!

Stacy Duplease

No comments:

Post a Comment