Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Etc. Etc. Etc. Is it Thanksgiving already?

Sometimes I get in my own little writing world that I lose track of the absolute obvious. The date is the 16th of November. Logic states that Thanksgiving would be next week.

I just realized this. (YIKES!)

I still need to buy a turkey and all the fixin's. 

I am shaking my head.

216 QTP How often do we get so caught up in our own little world that we miss the obvious?

I do not know about you, but I am going to journal about that right now.

217 QTP What can I do to increase my awareness so I don't miss the obvious?

218 QTP And, if I missed that--what else have I missed and what is coming up I do not want to miss?

Stacy Duplease
Bible Study Writer & Blogger
A Loyal FaithFind my books at/store: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/hisfiction 

No comments:

Post a Comment