Monday, November 14, 2011

Author Blog Post: Yearly Tradition

This is not part of the Bible study--directly. But, I still want to write about this. 

It is a yearly tradition of mine to do three things: 
A Evaluate the year.
B Buy a new Bible.
C Buy a new devotional. 

I've done these three things for years. Except last year and I won't again this year. Sigh. I have not found a new Bible or a new daily devotional I would want to buy--or I already have it. There are not any new to the market I would want to spend money on. 

Frown.

Has this been a problem for you? Please email me or attach a comment below.

This has me rather upset. Where are the new Bible studies, Bibles, and daily devotionals--that are quality? 

The oldies but goodies haven't failed me: Beth Moore, Kay Arthur, David Jeremiah, Chuck Swindoll, Max Lucado, etc. Let me make that clear. All of these people still produce--and produce quality stuff. 

I am just bummed because I did not find a Bible which could offer me as much as http://www.studylight.org

What are your thoughts?

This is another reason why I am doing A Loyal Faith. 

Stacy Duplease
Bible Study Writer & Blogger
A Loyal Faith

Find my books at/store: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/hisfiction 


No comments:

Post a Comment