Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Let me be clear: Each blog post is a day of Bible study and a self-pace study

Let me be very clear about something in case I have not been up to this point.

Every blog post from the start of this blog can be a different day of Bible study. Use it as such.

If you feel as though you want more, by all means, read and participate in more. 

This is a self-pace study. I highly recommend on at least one per day 5 days per week. However, if a post is short, read another one. In the book, once I edit it, I will have them organized in manageable daily chunks. 

But for you, when I wrote 100 blog posts in a day, you do not have to read them and do them all! (By the way, I never, ever, ever exaggerate.)

SUGGESTION: That being said, the more you do, the more you will develop a more loyal faith. But, set your pace. At first, you might do one post a day for a week. Then, week two, you might do 2 per day. Week 3, you may do 3. You get the idea. In fact, this is what I highly recommend. But, again, this is just a mere suggestion from little ol' me. 

I hope this brings clarity.

Stacy Duplease
Bible Study Writer & Blogger
A Loyal Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment