Thursday, November 17, 2011

Panera Bread and learning about unfaithfulness

As you might have guessed, I am at Panera Bread. And this proves the Amazon Kindle Fire is wonderful for writing and for Bible study. (Yay!)

As I sit here and write, I am learning a great deal about unfaithfulness. It is making me pause and think. I cannot help but realize how there is a great deal I need to learn about faithfulness.

I cannot help but hear the conversations around me since we are packed like sardines.

How often do we talk just to talk? And do we ever listen to ourselves? Do we honor the Lord with every word we utter? Do we choose our words carefully? Do we waste our words and say more than necessary?

I think if we prayed at least as much as we spoke, our lives would be drastically different.

Do we talk others like we would to Jesus? Or do we condescend, yell at, complain, and get frustrated?

Honor God with every word you say. Every.

Grab your journal workbook.

# Write your thoughts.

# What did God say to you about this blog post?

# What did you say to God?

# List a few ways you will apply this to your life:
A
B
C

--Stacy Duplease
Sent from my Kindle Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment