Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Etc. Etc. Etc.: Amazon Kindle Fire

ETC. ETC. ETC. 
Whenever you see 'Etc. Etc. Etc.', it has nothing to do with this Bible study at all. It's me just babbling about something. You'll see these from time to time. (As you can see, I'm part of the redundancy department department.)

I LOVE TO READ
I love to read. I always have. I'm one of those, I get paid, I buy books first and then I pay for food, as a Barnes & Noble bag states. Not literally. But, it could easily be true. 

I HAVE THOUSANDS OF BOOKS
I even have thousands of books on my shelves. They fill 5 shelving units where there are abut 60 books per shelf and there are 6 shelves. This is after I got rid of 1,000 books or so already.

THE AMAZON KINDLE 2
My husband bought me the Amazon Kindle 2 for Christmas four years ago (I think.) It was at my request. I wasn't sure if I would be able to make the move from paper books to digital books. Well, it didn't take me long to realize I was hooked. So, I got rid of 1,000 paper books because I converted them to digital books.
I now have over 1500 books on my Kindle. 

AMAZON KINDLE FIRE
So, I heard about a new Amazon tablet coming out in July and waited until 30 September to get the news of what it would be. On 01 October, my wonderful husband purchased it for me. I've been waiting quite impatiently to receive it ever since.

Well, the wait will end tomorrow. That is when I will receive it!!!

Drumming fingers on desk. Tapping foot. Can't concentrate. I am so excited! 

Stacy Duplease
Bible Study Writer & Blogger
A Loyal Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment