Friday, November 18, 2011

Download book now: The days are properly divided now.

*** DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK NOW... ***

(Only if you desire, of course.)

I just updated the blog book of: "A LOYAL FAITH: AN INTRODUCTION, VOL. 1" to Smashwords. Do not get any of the previous versions. Get this version.

This version has the correct days now, so you no longer need to guess what is a day's work. It's already divided for you. Sorry it took me so long to do that for you! (Sheesh.)

Do not forget to keep downloading this book periodically as well to keep up-to-date. 

This still in rough form. It needs lots of polishing. But you can get the gist of what I am trying to convey.

As I make major changes I will make sure to let you know that you want to get the latest version--like I have in this blog post.

Stacy Duplease
Bible Study Writer & Blogger
A Loyal Faith
Find my books at/store: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/hisfiction 

No comments:

Post a Comment