Saturday, December 29, 2012

Reading the Classics in 2013: My Classics Odyssey

I have decided to make it my goal to read classic novels in 2013. Who knows. I might decide to do it after 2013 as well. We shall see.

That being said, you need to know that for the most part, I have not read the Classics since high school. So, it has been a couple of decades. Therefore, this is a loftier ambition than it might sound.

I have no idea how many I will read, but will only read only the Classics. Also, they have to be $5 or less for each book. Preferably, the books will be free.

My classics odyssey will start with LES MISERABLES by Victor Hugo.

I will journal about it, by the way.

Does anyone else Want to join me on this Odyssey? You read what you want and journal about it, too.

-- Stacy Duplease
Journalkeeper & Author

No comments:

Post a Comment