Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Library of Journaling: My Personal Journaling


My goal before I die is to have enough journals to fill an entire library (even if it is a digital library).

While it might sound silly, it's still true.

Why do I want to do this?: 
1 Because I have lived--and have lived well, by choice, intentionally, and purposefully. 
2 I don't want to live a mindless life.
3 I want to appreciate each day.
4 I want to remember.
5 I want to share my experiences. Been there, done that kind of thing.
6 I want to keep a record of what God has done in my life.
7 I want to live a memorable life.
8 I like libraries. 
9 Why not?
10 All of our stories connect and intertwine.
11 I want to get it down on the page so I can evaluate my experiences.
12 I want to make sure I learn the lessons of my life. 

~ Stacy Duplease
Journalkeeper & Storykeeper

No comments:

Post a Comment