Thursday, December 1, 2011

Planning

ANNOUNCING



I've done some planning today and now know what I am going to do for Volume 3 of the: A LOYAL FAITH BIBLE STUDY SERIES.

It is going to be:

A MONTH OF PSALM 119

That does not sound very interesting--if you don't know off the top of your head what Psalm 119 is. It might even become less appealing when you learn it's the longest Psalm. But, the kicker that might sound even less appealing is that this might turn into a two part series because there is so much to cover in Psalm 119. We shall see. 

However, why is this in the works? It's because Psalm 119 talks about the importance of the Word of God in our lives. Tehre is nothing mroe important or life-changing than the Bible in our lives. It's our counsel. It's the answer to all of life's questions and problems.

So, now that I've teased you. I hope you are as excited as I am about the prospect. But, first, we need to enjoy A MONTH OF PRAYING THE WORD, VOL. 2 to its fullest and get as much out of it as we are able.

Volume 3: A MONTH OF PSALM 119: BLOG VERSION will be written after we finish Volume 2--so in the next week to two. 

Stacy Duplease
Bible Study Writer & Blogger
A Loyal Faith
Find my books at/store: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/hisfiction 

2 comments:

  1. A month of praying. I'm enjoying tremendously because of your ideas, your thoughtfulness, your teachings. Keep it up.
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A month of praying. I'm enjoying tremendously because of your ideas, your thoughtfulness, your teachings. Keep it up.
    Evie

    ReplyDelete