Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2013 One word theme journaling exercise or prompt

2013

Let us take some time over the next five days to prepare for the year 2013.

One of the ways to do this is to come up with an one-word theme you
want to focus on for the year.

It can be something you want to do, change, or focus on for the year.

JOURNALING EXERCISE OR PROMPT
Jot down some ideas until you know precisely which one word you want
to focus on this year.

When you do come up with the one word, put it on the very first page
of every journal you create that year. And make sure daily, weekly,
monthly, and quarterly to focus on your one word theme. Also, review
and see how he word changes your life in 2013.

My one word theme for 2013 is MEMORIES. That is what I want to focus
on and pursue.

Please tell me yours. Add a comment to the end of this blog post,
sense an email, or tell me on my Google+ community. I would love to
hear yours!

-- Stacy Duplease
Journalkeeper & Author

No comments:

Post a Comment