Wednesday, December 26, 2012

One of those days: Personal journaling



It looks like today is one of those days.

My Beagle, Zack, is acting like he has a belly ache or gas and will
not leave me alone today. He is almost 13 and definitely acts like his
mind is going, I am afraid. There are times he demands a lot of
attention. It is like he forgets he just got some attention and
forgets we are here. He also gets jumpy and flighty. Poor guy. It can
be upsetting for us both.

So, I am suck on the couch with my Amazon Kindle Fire HE 4G and will
try to get journaling and blogging done here.

I cannot do Google+ stuff, though. My cell is having issues. Ugh.

There is a reason. I know that. And I would not trade the snuggling
time with the dog.

I just wish he felt better.

-- Stacy Duplease
Journalkeeper & Author

No comments:

Post a Comment