Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ugh! Spec Lit and More Changes

I've decided to split up Stories by Stacy into two different blogs. Please sign yourself up as followers for each (you do not need Google to do so) and can do so on each blog's site. Even those who normally despise speculative fiction of fantasy or sci-fi have said that they like my writing. Therefore, give it a try even if you aren't a fan. It would mean a great deal to me and I just might make you a fan. (Or, I may be delusional or an eternal optimist.) However, in case it's an automatic turn-off, that's why I'm putting it in another blog.

Therefore, my books of: Cammi's Story, Tanpres, and Zeagar will be moved to the other blog at:
www.speclitstoriesbystacy.blogspot.com/

My other writings will stay on this blog. This will be my main blog. If you want news about me, the drama books, and my random thoughts, please still tune in here.

If you want to escape for a while, go to the other blog as well. Everyone needs the chance to escape and this was does not cost any money. Reading a book is free. Escapism is essential for self-care and keeping one's sanity. If you can't get away, reading about a world not like this place can be a good way to runaway and forget about it all. In fantasy and sci-fi, you're able to travel to different places, talk to English with animals and fantasy characters, explore the universe, participate in a battle of good vs. evil, and find a prince or princess to marry or even be royalty.

The Spec Lit blog will be up and running in the next two weeks. (I hope.)

Thank you so much for bearing patiently with me while I figure out how to do this blogging thing. Have a great day.

Blessings to You,


Stacy D.

*******

Please see my other speculative fiction blog at:
www.Speclitstoriesbystacy.blogspot.com/

You can also find me on twitter at: Storiesbystacy and email me at: Storiesbystacy@gmail.com

While each blog will be a stand-alone, if you're new to this blog, you may want to go back and read the previous posts in order to get the most out of the blog.

Blog Vol. 4 SBS

3 comments:

  1. Good idea about the split! I think the two audiences will have less confusion that way. Or, you'll find new people for each. I'll be checking out the two. I also look forward to learning more from your heart and wisdom. I know you have much to teach me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea about the split! I think the two audiences will have less confusion that way. Or, you'll find new people for each. I'll be checking out the two. I also look forward to learning more from your heart and wisdom. I know you have much to teach me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think spltting the two will be a good idea, since the audiences are potentially different. I look forward to learning more about you in upcoming days!

    ReplyDelete