Thursday, December 27, 2012

My library of journals--cont.: My personal journal

Every person is unique and complex.

Every journal is much the same.

If I were to write enough journals to fill a library, what a unique and complex creation it would be.

I have a place in this world. My journaling reflects where I have been, are, and am headed.

I love the thought of having a journal library. Maybe it is because between paper journals and digital journaling, I already have enough to fill at least two sets of 6-foot bookcases. But, maybe it is what a library represents to me that I like to think of creating a journal library.

A library is a place that holds millions of books. Each book represents a new world to explore. Needless to say, the same is true with each journal. They represent endless possibilities, colorful imagination, and exploration.

-- Stacy Duplease
Journalkeeper & Author

No comments:

Post a Comment