Saturday, December 29, 2012

My New Writing Space and Desk



I am so excited! I finally have my new desk set-up exactly the way I want it (thanks to my husband). The desk, printer tray/shelf, and monitor stands are new and all my favorite inspirational knick-knacks are on my desk as well. And, there's still plenty of room for cat to explore, walk all over, and lay on if he so desires.

This is where I do a lot of journaling and writing. My sofa is the next most likely place--and then a coffee shop.

~ Stacy Duplease

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy for you! When my husband and I finally get settled in our own place to live, I will definitely want a writing place similar to yours. I am an "organizational" type person, so I work best when I'm in a "working area" instead of the couch or the car (for example).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so happy for you! When my husband and I finally get settled in our own place to live, I will definitely want a writing place similar to yours. I am an "organizational" type person, so I work best when I'm in a "working area" instead of the couch or the car (for example).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! You get it. I am quite thrilled by my new desk and organization. My office/study has been cluttered and too full of books for way too long now. I really should post before and after shots/pics.

    However, that being said, between now and July, I am getting the rest of my new furniture for my office so I can be even more organized and write even more. More freely. Less stifled.

    All I can say is: IKEA. That's my secret, Shawnee. It's space saving. Inexpensive, but lasts forever. Ikea is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete