Thursday, December 27, 2012

I am tired: My personal journaling

I am exhausted and have no idea why. I have not felt the best today and wonder if I am trying to come down with something or fight something off. It is more than because of weather or time of year.

My dog also started to act clingy again, so here I sit on the sofa so he can snuggle and I can try to get some writing and journaling done. (What a sweet boy.)

Hmm. I just came up with a brilliant idea and acted on it. I grabbed a cup of hot tea: Sleepytime Green Tea. Maybe that will help me feel better. It could happen.

Now, I hope to get some uninterrupted journaling done.

Sigh.

Here comes the cat now. I think he wants attention. And Sinan is all cat. He will be a total pest until I comply with his will. Maybe if I do not make eye contact. That works some of the time, after all. Hopefully it will this time.

Hey, it worked! Yay! He just went upstairs.

Now, let us try the journaling thing for real this time. I write as I yawn.

Why is it whenever you want to have a deep session of journaling, there are interruptions or it suddenly becomes quite easy to get sidetracked? Have you noticed that? I know I sure have.

I am still quite tired and am having difficulty concentrating and focusing.

-- Stacy Duplease
Journalkeeper & Author

No comments:

Post a Comment