Sunday, November 6, 2011

Questions to Ponder: QTP: Spiritual inventory ~*~*~

THE SPIRITUAL INVENTORY
Let us take some time to evaluate where we are in our walk with the Lord and with the Word--and where we stand.

QUESTIONS TO PONDER: THE SPIRITUAL INVENTORY
~*~*~ Please answer all of these questions in your journal workbook.
As of this point, I will start to number consecutively the questions we will answer in our journal workbook. So, I will not start every question with a number 1. I will start with the next consecutive number. Does this make sense?
Also, in a line, there can be multiple questions. They will be numbered, by the way. The reason is because the questions go together. 
1 How close to the Lord do I feel right now? 2 How close am I?
3 How much time have I spent in reading the Word this last month?
4 How much time have I spent in the Word this week?
5 What from my time with the Word have I applied to my life? 6 How has it changed me? 
7 How close do I want to be with the Lord?
8 How much do I want to be in the Word every day? 9 Every week? 10 Every month?
11 How much time have I spent in prayer this week? 12 This month?
13 How much time do I want to be in prayer each day? 14 Week? 15 Month? 
16 How well do I know the Lord?
17 How well do I want to know the Lord?  
18 How much time do I think about the Lord and his Word every day? 19 Week? 20 Month?
21 How much time do I want to think about the Lord and His Word every day?
22 How would I define a loyal faith?
23 Do I have a loyal faith today? 24 How can it improve? 25 What is working well for me in this regard?
26 How much Bible study have I done today? 27 This week? 28 This month? 
29 How much time do I want to spend each month in Bible study?
30 Am I walking according to the Word? 31 How? 32 How am I not?
31 Is God the number priority in my life? 32 How does my daily schedule reflect this? 33 My weekly schedule? 34 My monthly schedule?
35 What has God said to me today? 36 This week? 37 This month?
38 How have I responded to what God has said to me today? 39 This week? 40 This month?
41 Extra thoughts. Write down anything that comes to mind.
42 When I look at this inventory again in a week, what will I want to have changed? 
42 When I look at this inventory again in 2 weeks, what will I want to have changed? 
43 When I look at this inventory again in a month, what will I want to have changed? 
44 When I look at this inventory again in a week, what will I want to have repeated? 
45 When I look at this inventory again in 2 weeks, what will I want to have repeated? 
46 When I look at this inventory again in a month, what will I want to have repeated? 
47 My prayer now:

Stacy Duplease
Inspirational Historical Romance Author & Bible Study Writer
A timeless kind of love... and a loyal faith...
Find my books at/store: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/hisfiction 
My historical fiction blog & latest book information: All of my blogs
My writing fiction & NaNoWriMo blog: All of my blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment