Sunday, November 6, 2011

1-sentence answers to the questions ~*~*~

~*~*~ I just wanted to be very clear at this point. The only thing expected of you at this point for all the questions asked is one-sentence responses in your journal workbook. If you write more, all the better. 

But, one is all that is necessary at this point.

If you average more than once sentence responses, keep track of your average. If I ask you to increase your answers by one sentence, then do so--from your average. Does this make sense?

Stacy Duplease
Inspirational Historical Romance Author & Bible Study Writer
A timeless kind of love... and a loyal faith...

Find my books at/store: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/hisfiction 

My historical fiction blog & latest book information: All of my blogs
My writing fiction & NaNoWriMo blog: All of my blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment