Thursday, November 10, 2011

6-word life and spiritual memoirs: Part 2: Transformational and Repeat

My last blog post talked about writing 6-word life and spiritual memoirs.

So, what did you think?

I found this exercise one of the most profound, eye-opening, life-changing, and transformational activities I have done in a long time. (Thanks, Alana!)

I think it is a good idea to do this every now and then. Consequently, I recommend doing my last blog post every 3-months. 

Also, every week, quarter, 6-months, and year, it is important to see how you are living out the 6-word memoir you said you wanted to live in the future. It would be important to evaluate and have regular reviews of it in your journaling workbook. For instance, How is it coming? Are you making strides to make that 6-word memoir yours? Or, are you needing to work on something about it? 

Stacy Duplease
Inspirational Historical Romance Author & Bible Study Writer
A timeless kind of love... and a loyal faith...
Find my books at/store: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/hisfiction 

No comments:

Post a Comment