Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Trusted Writing Compaions



This photo gives you an idea of my writing space and of the assistance I get while writing. Granted, it does not give the full effect, but you get the idea.

The cat is Sinan (pronounced See-naw-n).

There are two turtles in the tank. Shelly is the one making the appearance. Nelly is to the left and outside the picture. Hence, I have a water feature going constantly--thanks to the tank and the water filter--very calming.

Sinan is sitting on the lefthand side of my desk. Zack Beagle is on the floor on his dog bed in back of me and to my write. I mean right.

This is how I spend my days writing and working on my NaNoWriMo book. Life, including the writing life, does not get much better.

~ Stacy Duplease

No comments:

Post a Comment