Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bible and Scriptural references & ~*~*~

In this blog, which is a Bible study notebook, I will mention Bible study references, for instance, Hebrews 11:1.

Most of the time, I will refer to them and ask for you to look up the verse on your own. 

Please do so.

~*~*~ Let's face it, if the reference is there, we will not do it on our own. We tend to get lazy that way. (Me included!) However, I will help us out by not putting the verse in the blog post so that we can look it up for ourselves, and preferably in at least three bible translations (if you have the time or want to make the time).

~*~*~ Write the reference in your journal workbook (I will call it by both these names for whichever is more palatable to you. Sometimes one of the names can bring a negative connotation and I do not want to bring that to you by any means). 

Let me stop for a moment.

Let us stop and take a look at this design and what it means: 

~*~*~

It is a sign to you for something to do and put in your journal workbook. ~*~*~ stands for ACTION STEP.

~*~*~ After you write the scripture reference (verse or passage) in your journal workbook, make sure to write your immediate thoughts on the verse or passage. 

~*~*~ Then, read whatever the blog post says about that verse or passage and then write your thoughts about that reference again.

~*~*~ Finally, write in your journal notebook how you plan on applying that verse to your life. 

Does this make sense?

Stacy Duplease
Inspirational Historical Romance Author & Bible Study Writer
A timeless kind of love... and a loyal faith...
Find my books at/store: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/hisfiction 
My historical fiction blog & latest book information: All of my blogs
My writing fiction & NaNoWriMo blog: All of my blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment