Sunday, November 6, 2011

journaling with google docs





HOW DO YOU JOURNAL WITH GOOGLE DOCS?
~ 1 Sign up for a gmail account--whether you use it for gmail or not. You do so at:


~ 2 Go to: https://docs.google.com/ and sign in with your gmail information (user name and password). 

~ 3 Create a new document.

~ 4 Start your journal/workbook for this blog and Bible study.

~ 5 Answer every question ever listed on the blog. Write at least an one-sentence answer.

~ 6 You are finished. It's really that easy. 

Your document will be saved on the internet, with unlimited storage capacity, for free. (Yay!) 

If you have any questions, send me an email at: hisfiction@gmail.com or attach a comment at the end of any blog post on this blog and I will help you out in any way I can. 

Good luck and happy journaling--so you can have a loyal faith.

Stacy Duplease
Inspirational Historical Romance Author & Bible Study Writer
A timeless kind of love... and a loyal faith...
Find my books at/store: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/hisfiction 
My historical fiction blog & latest book information: All of my blogs
My writing fiction & NaNoWriMo blog: All of my blogs
Journaling Chronicle: All of my blogs
My faithful his fiction blog: a loyal faith

No comments:

Post a Comment