Monday, November 7, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 7

So, how is your NaNo novel coming?

Are you giving yourself enough breaks in-between? 

Are you rewarding yourself?

Are you being kind to yourself as you write? 

Have you given yourself the permission to let the house be less than eprfect for November as you write like a crazy person? 

What do you like about your novel so far?

What has surprised you?

What do you need to change?

What do you not care for?

What have you learned? 

Stacy Duplease
Inspirational Historical Romance Author & Bible Study Writer
A timeless kind of love... and a loyal faith...

Find my books at/store: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/hisfiction 

My historical fiction blog & latest book information: All of my blogs
My writing fiction & NaNoWriMo blog: All of my blogs
Journaling Chronicle: All of my blogs
My blog: Books and Store
My faithful his fiction blog: a loyal faith

No comments:

Post a Comment