Thursday, December 20, 2012

Journaling Retreat Suggestion: Memory List Making with a Loved One or Friend

Get someone else to help list memories with you. And, write them down. 

Mom and I are doing this today--and it's awesome to share this together--and what a perfect time of year to do so. 

How we are doing our memories lists is through her listing memories to me in an email and sending it to me--and me doing the same. When we see one another's memories together, it sparks more for us to list. We then email another list. 

As we send email lists  I am cutting and pasting into a Word document for my total list of all my memories. 

We are also creating a new memory doing this with one another. 

This might be something to do as a family at Christmas, by the way. 

Stacy Duplease
Journalkeeper & Author
The Remembering Your Present Journal Keeping Series
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Storykeeper 2121

No comments:

Post a Comment