Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Journaling Retreat: Part 2: An Introduction and Planning


Journaling Retreat

Part 1 of this blog post series can be found here:

Every month, I do some type of journaling retreat between 1 and 14 days. Most of the time, I do it at home or at least go hang out somewhere else, like Starbucks or Barnes & Noble. Ideally, though, I would go to Jamestown or Yorktown and sit there and write. 

My latest journaling retreat is today and tomorrow. I, unfortunately, do not have the time to getaway and write, except maybe to Barnes & Noble. However  that's okay. Since I set up my new desk, my office is quite fresh to me and inviting. I actually would really lvoe to do my full retreat here. It's like a christening of the new desk.

NEXT JOURNALING RETREAT: 22-26 JANUARY 2013
This is the next planned journaling retreat I have on my calendar. 

SCHEDULED JOURNALING RETREATS
The other journaling retreats I have planned are:
07 February 2013
19 February
26-29 March
18-19 April
10 May
24-28 June
12 July
1-2 August
23-27 September
14-18 October
21 November
16-20 December

YOUR JOURNALING RETREAT
Even if you cannot take all day each day, would you like to join me in a journaling retreat? If you can give it at least one more hour each day than you do now, that is the start of taking a journaling retreat. Of course, the more time you can give it, the better. 

I apologize for not giving you more warning about this journaling retreat. However, I will still post blog posts as if you can take the time and join me in the retreat.

SCHEDULE THEM
I recommend getting the other journaling retreats on your calendar now so nothing else can get in the way of you taking the retreats in the future. If these dates don't work for you, you can always refer to these blog posts at a time that works better for you. 

NEXT
Stay tuned to this blog and you will get your instructions for what we're doing today for the Journaling Retreat for today and tomorrow.

~ Stacy Duplease

No comments:

Post a Comment