Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 1 of 40: Introduction: A New Beginning



Day 1 of 40: Introduction: A New Beginning


01 January 2014, Wednesday

MY HEART AND TREASURE PRAYER JOURNAL, Part 1:
A DEVOTIONAL BIBLE STUDY

I am a prayer journalkeeper and have been for over thirty years and ever since I was a little girl. It's something I do every single day and have for years and I prayer journal throughout the day and evening. Therefore, it's something that's very important to me.
Every year, and throughout the year, I try to find a better way to prayer journal since it is so important to me and my life. Needless to say, I keep an eye out for new resources and suggestions that might lead me to a better way to prayer journal. I also try to do it in several different ways and keep up things fresh throughout the year. It's always a good thing to keep prayer journaling fresh, for each journal entry is a way to connect with God, and I want to grow as close to God as possible.
I woke up this morning to one of the best blog posts, or daily devotionals, I have ever received. It got me thinking and it inspired me. The blog post, or daily devotional, was by Stephanie Clayton and here is the source:


So, that's where I got the idea to do this for my new prayer journal I am starting this year.
Would you care to join me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment