Sunday, December 29, 2013

Read this book for free: Wattpad.com Version of Book





READ THIS BLOG IN BOOK FORM:

I realize that reading a blog post series and book on a blog can be difficult. Hence, I will offer this book and blog post series in another format. Check out the FREE version of each book here:

http://www.wattpad.com/33793430-40-days-of-a-new-year-and-a-new-beginning-parable

*** Please note: A Word of Caution for my wattpad.com books: There is a reason why these books are free and are incomplete. They are rough drafts and need editing, along with additional material. The books that will be for sale later will be edited and will contain more material. ***

I will add the latest to Wattpad.com, and the above link, at least once a week, if not more, and will let you know in a blogpost when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment