Sunday, December 29, 2013

Why Read This Book? (Round Two)



Why Read This Book?


Is this the beginning of a New Year?
Is this the end of another year?
Is this a new beginning for you?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then this is the book for you. After all, at any point in our lives, we can decide to stop and start again in our minds. We have that choice.
If it was June 25th and I wanted to start over, I could. Yes. It’s just in my mind, but that is well enough, thank you very much. If I can live the best life possible over the next year, I would like to start it immediately and not have to wait for the New Year. I don’t know about you. Never mind how sometimes, I’ve made mistakes and can sure use a new start. But, then there are the times when life has served up far more lemons than anything else and the concept of a new beginning is sweet.
The fact that as I write this blog post, which will be turned into a book, on 29thof December just adds to the mystery of this new beginning in my life.
Now, what about you? Do you need to start over? Do you need a new beginning? Or, is this the New Year for you?
If you like the concept of a New beginning, then the next 40 days are the perfect chance for you. Come. Join me and others in this adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment