Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Storykeeper Odyssey in 2013: My Personal Journaling


I am starting to see how important it is to include all of my life as I write about my memories and my memoir. This 2013 Odyssey cannot include just my memories. 

So, welcome to my life already in progress--as I also reflect on my past memories.

Let me start off with where I am today. I am a journalkeeper, blogger, writer, editor, and publisher and have these projects I am working on in 2013:
My Storykeeper Odyssey in 2013
The Journaling and Storykeeping Encyclopedia of 2013

1 is about my memories.
2 is about journaling and writing a memoir (a how-to). 

Both are projects I feel passionate about and are what I want to write with all of my heart, mind, body, and soul. In fact, they are what I must write. I feel absolutely compelled to write them both. It's as though God is speaking directly into my ear. I can hear him that clearly about these two writing and journaling projects. 

My story needs to be told, as I encourage others to tell their story. 

~ Stacy Duplease
Journalkeeper

No comments:

Post a Comment