Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Blogging and Writing Goal: A Journaling and Storykeeping Encyclopedia

MY PERSONAL JOURNALING

MY BLOG'S GOAL?
Yesterday, I started to get a clear vision as to what I want exactly from this blog. In other words, I asked myself, What is my overall goal and the main objective of this journaling and storykeeping blog?

The answer that came to mind ended up being a little intimidating. I want to create the world's largest journaling, storykeeping, and memoir resource, including journaling prompts.

Huh. Was this presumptuous or even possible?

I started to do some research and discovered if I keep going the way I am going with my blogging, I will most likely accomplish that goal by the end of this year.

Huh. (Another one.) Isn't that interesting? I could not help but think to myself.

This thought kept plaguing me since I thought of it. It has been in the back of my mind and has not let go of its grip on my heart.

So, how can I accomplish this? He answer is obvious. All I need to do is write journaling exercises and prompts, along with blog posts on everything regarding journaling, storykeeping, and memoir. That is too easy. This is my passion and has been for almost 30 years.

I keep thinking on this and just a few minutes ago, I got the idea to write a journaling and storykeeping encyclopedia. Every year, I can write a new version of it and add material to it. Throughout the year, I will offer it for free on Smashwords, but at the end of the year, I will edit it, add material, and publish it.

So, that is what I am going to do.

Welcome to: THE JOURNALING AND STORYKEEPING ENCYCLOPEDIA, 1ST EDITION. (Real name is pending.)

This is what I am going to write in 2013.

-- Stacy Duplease
Journalkeeper & Author

No comments:

Post a Comment