Friday, November 30, 2012

It's the time of year for reflection



I do not know about you, but I cannot help but take the time every year between Thanksgiving and Christmas to reflect on the year. This year is no exception.

Have you taken some time to do so in your life?

By the way, at the beginning of every year, I make goals for the following year to help make my dreams come true.

I've done this every year for almost 20 years. It's a tradition in my life and is one I really value. That's what I love about journaling. I am given the chance to do so in a deeper way--and often reflect more often as I journal.

Let's take some time to reflect on the last year, the last 2-5, 5-10, 10-20, and every decade thereafter. It's the perfect time of year for it. Want to join me?

-- Stacy Duplease
Journalkeeper & Author

(Image Credit: Microsoft Images Online.)

No comments:

Post a Comment