Monday, November 26, 2012

Hello and just checking on on you and your journaling




GREETINGS
I hope all of you had a very Happy Thanksgiving--and a memorable one. I pray you were able to take at least a couple days off, if not all four! 
So, it's time to get back to the daily grind. Sigh. 
There will be a lot of activity on this blog today. I plan on doing several new blog posts. I just wanted to stop and say hello and check in on you. 

SO, HOW IS YOUR JOURNALING?
So, HOW is your journaling? How IS it coming? 
Please send me a comment at the end of this blog or an email and let me know. I look forward to hearing from you.
Also, journal your response to these questions. How is it coming? What do you think of journaling? What should you do more of? What should you change? How have you put your life down on the page and left a legacy that will last to the year 2121 and beyond? How has your life been transformed because of journaling? What have you learned? What has your journal and journaling come to mean to you? 

~ Stacy Duplease

(Image Credit: Microsoft Images Online)

No comments:

Post a Comment