Saturday, December 17, 2011

Snowy Days


(Photo is from Microsoft Clipart)

I am a Colorado native who lives in Virginia at the moment. Here it is, almost winter and almost Christmas and, oh! how I miss snow. While I do not miss driving in it and all the crazy drivers, I miss how life slows down. It offers the opportunity to pray. You will not travel far, unless you absolutely have to do so. Hence, it give you more time for intentional prayer--where that is all you are doing. You are not having to drive across town or run errands at the same time.

Life slows and you can pray more. That's what snow means to me.

So, I think I am going to start declaring snow days--even if it's only in my mind. 

What can you do to pray more in your life?

Stacy Duplease
Prayer Warrior and Faithful WriterUSAGC 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment