Saturday, December 17, 2011

Grandparents and Prayer: A Tribute

I am writing this blog post as a tribute to not only my grandparents, but to all grandparents.

I get terrified whenever I think of what my life would be like today if not for the prayers of my Granny and Pa. While Pa died 19 years ago this month, I know his prayer still make a difference in my life today.

Then, there's my Granny. She has prayed for me since the moment she knew I was in my mother's womb.

I know Granny's prayers have made all the difference in my life. I cannot tell you the comfort it brings me on a daily basis to know she prayed, prays, and will continue to pray for me.

Grandparents, your love and prayers make far more of a difference than you might ever know. 

Anyone who is too young to be a parent, or is already one, start praying for your grandchildren, as well as for your children, if you have not already. your prayers will impact m,any generations after you and all the people around you now. 

Pray, pray, pray.

Stacy Duplease

No comments:

Post a Comment