Friday, December 16, 2011

Wow. Speechless.

I am speechless. I got this link from my daily Glenn Beck newsletter and am stunned...but not--at the same time.

Check out this link:


Christians... I do not care if you like football. I do not care if you like Tebow. But, this is over the top. And... Where is the outrage? 

Oh! But it gets better. Just wait. Take a look at this:


Now, where is the outrage? Excuse me?

If this does not make you want to pray for the souls in the United States, what would? It sure gets me fired up! 

I hope Tim Tebow keeps it up! He's making a difference. If he wasn't, there wouldn't be this backlash. People lash out at what they fear. If God, and Jesus Christ weren't real, why are people so threatened? If God does not exist, why would they be threatened? Why would they by 'nothing'?

Lord, we lift Tim Tebow (and his family) up to you. May he continue to make the stand he does. Give him the strength to be bold about his faith in you. Protect him. Help his faith to forever increase. 

Tim Tebow is now on my daily prayer list. He's in a position that has impacted not just Denver, not just Colorado, not just the United States, but the world. 

This has me ready to pray, pray, pray for the American people to believe in John 3:16. Speaking of which, check out this link of John 3:16-21. It is appropriate for everything we just read. Here's the link:

Stacy Duplease
Prayer Warrior and Faithful Writer
USAGC 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment