Friday, January 4, 2013

Ever had one of those days?: My Personal Journaling

First of all, last night, I went to bed early because I felt like I was trying to get sick and wanted to fight it off. Then, for the fifth night in a row, I woke up at 3:00 a.m. and could not get back to sleep. fun.

I guess I should mention I got some really bad news last night, too, that I am trying to take in stride, but I am concerned and a little upset and am trying to figure out how I really feel about it--other than a little deflated. Once I work through the emotion, the logic will come. Unknowns are a little scary and bothersome at times.

Then, I got some bad news from someone close to me today and I wish I could give her a hug. But, we're thousands of miles apart. February cannot get here soon enough in that regard. 

Then, I went to run errands with husband--and we hit a bird! Hate that. It was upsetting. We are pretty sure it didn't make it. Sad. Yuck.

Then, I got home and our poor beagle had an accident in the house  he's our geriatric beagle, so what do you do--other than love him? 

Consequently, it's been a yucky day at moments.

But, I got more journaling and writing done in an hour and a half than I have gotten done the last five days. There is my blessing of the day... along with the precious time spent with my husband running errands. 

Journaling on yucky days sure helps. 

What do you do on those yucky days? 

Stacy Duplease
Journalkeeper & Author
My Storykeeper Odyssey in 2013: Journaling & Memoir
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Storykeeper 2121

No comments:

Post a Comment