Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Storykeeper Odyssey Journaling Exercises and Prompts, Book 1

Welcome to some journaling exercises and prompts to help you get all
of your life's memories on the page in the upcoming year. I will
compose a list of at least 7 prompts several days week. Feel free to
do one, some, or, all. Also, you do not have to do them in order.

Here are the first 8 memory-stirrers:

1 List 25 memories. List the good, bad/ugly, and indifferent.

2 The first 5 memories that pop into my mind are...

3 When I think of January, it reminds me of the time when...

4 The cloudy day reminds me of when...

5 The top 10 memories of my life, good and bad, are...

6 When I think of the color red, it reminds me of when...

7 The snow reminds me of when...

8 My 10 happiest memories were when...

-- Stacy Duplease
Journalkeeper & Author

No comments:

Post a Comment