Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'm so excited. The 365 project

I have started to compile the list for the 365-day of Praying the Word scriptures. This is an exciting project. I will share them with you as I go. Consequently, I will put them for free on Smashwords so you can start to enjoy the fruit of them right away.

As I work on my A MONTH OF... Books, I will work on this project. I think I will probably download a new version once a week or so. So, it's safe to say every Friday after 5:00 p.m. Eastern time, you can download the latest copy.

I want us to have every opportunity and advantage to pray continually and without stopping--as we meditate on the Word of God morning, noon, and night. 

Thanks to this project, I am far more passionate about Praying the Word and I've been pretty passionate about it for years. My faith is being transformed. I pray the same is happening with yours.

Stacy Duplease
Bible Study Writer & Blogger
A Loyal Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment