Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Smashwords version of this blog: Download latest version

At the link listed below in this blog post is where you can download a more user friendly version of these blog posts for your personal perusal. 

I will download the latest copy of the book at the end of the day Monday through Friday. However, I will do other downloads here and there. I recommend you get the latest version from time to time. After all, it's FREE. 

If I think it's critical for you to get the latest download copy of this book, I will do a blog post, like this one, with what you see in this title: "DOWNLOAD LATEST COPY." It's not a demand. It's a suggestion. It means there is enough of a difference now that I think you would want to see it. That's all. 

The reason why I put the first and most rough draft in this blog is so that you can get the material immediately. It offers you the opportunity to use it as a daily devotional and set the course for your day. 

You will see that already this version has more information than the blog posts from this blog. The final version of this book will be ready sometime in March 2012 and will have even more material. 

I hope this makes sense. 

Stacy Duplease
Bible Study Writer & Blogger
A Loyal Faith

Find my books at/store: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/hisfiction 

No comments:

Post a Comment