Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Grateful

It was just four hours ago I downloaded my first found of my NaNoWriMo book to Smashwords and I have already had 28 people download the very, very, very 1st rough draft. It's more of an outline really. 

How amazing.

Talk about humbling.

Thank you if you were one of them. You have no idea what it means to me. 

Now I am working on preparing "A Complicated Christmas" to do the same and get it on Smashwords for free. Hopefully tomorrow or the next day at the latest. I've been able to get more done than I thought I would. (Whew!) 

Stacy Duplease
Inspirational Historical Romance Author
A timeless kind of love... 

My historical fiction blog & latest book information: Jamestown Passage: My NaNoWriMo Book
My writing fiction & NaNoWriMo blog: Jamestown Passage: My NaNoWriMo Book
Journaling Chronicle: Weekend journaling

1 comment:

  1. After I read it you can thank me. Ahead of time if anybody deserves it it's you.

    Jacky

    ReplyDelete