Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Journaling: 2 New Series Coming Out

SILLINESS AND CRAZINESS ABOUND
I am probably crazy and out of my mind.

No. Who am I kidding? I am nuts--and glutton for punishment  I cannot deny this, as much as I would like to do so.

So, why am I crazy today? Or, maybe I should say more appropriately, Why am I more crazy today than normal?

(Hint) You might have guessed from the title of this blog post why I said all of this. 

THE END OF YEAR
This morning, after writing 2,000 words of my novel, I started to think about journaling... And that started this whole mess. (I laugh at myself. After all, if you cannot laugh at yourself, then who can you? Never mind how boring life must be.) 

I started to think of a new journal I wanted. No. That isn't accurate. I started to think of three new journals I wanted. 

I looked online to see if there was anything on the market like what I wanted. 

No.

Terrific. (That was sarcastic, in case you couldn't guess.)

That meant only one thing...

I had to write the books myself.

So, I am in the process of doing precisely that. I have the first book already completed and am getting ready to send it in to Amazon/CreateSpace so it can be produced as a paperback. Also, I am putting it on my Smashwords store as we speak. 

My goal is to offer these books in every possible ebook format available and on Amazon and on Kindle. 

I will keep you updated.

WHAT ARE THE THREE BOOKS?
~ 1-Year Remembering Your Present Journal
~ 5-Year Remembering Your Present Journal
~ 10-Year Remembering Your Present Journal

These are three very different books. If you are a nut about journaling, like I am, I recommend all three. If you have never journaled before, I recommend the 10-year one. If you are not a novice journal, but want something more, I recommend the 5-year journal.








Stacy Duplease
Sci-Fi Writer of Time-Travel
The Story of John Arundell and Roanoke: Storykeeper2121 Series, Book #1
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Storykeeper 2121


No comments:

Post a Comment