Monday, December 19, 2011

Will you commit?: Daily, Weekly, or Monthly



Do you want to join the prayer campaign and the USAGC 2026 Prayer Team? Will you commit with me to pray for the USA and for the Great Fulfillment to be fulfilled in the USA on or by 31 December 2026?

I would love to have you join me.

You can commit to praying daily, weekly, or monthly--meaning:
A Every day praying without ceasing for USAGC 2026 to be fulfilled.
B One day per week praying without stopping for USAGC 2026 to be fulfilled.
C One day per month praying always for USAGC 2026 to be fulfilled.

You would pray for the country as a whole, for your state, your county, and your city. 

Attach a comment to the end of any blog post or send me an email to: usagc2026@gmail.com (That's my new email address.) Let me know which you would like to commit to, if you know. (Thank you!)

Thank you for your consideration!

Blessings,

Stacy Duplease
USAGC 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment