Friday, December 23, 2011

Prayer Request



I just got some sad news and want to ask prayer for a very special lady. I will call her C. She means a great deal to me and my family.

Well... She has cancer. She will no longer live at home... It's pretty bad...



She has a very close-knit family and support system--thank God. She's a very special lady.

Please pray for her, for what is to come, and for her spirits--of course. She is a woman of God. 

Also, please pray for her family. May this be a very special, blessed, and memorable Christmas for them. 

How sad...

I am praying Joshua 1:9 over C. 

Lord, thank you for taking care of C.


(The happy clipart is from Microsoft clipart and is for C. This will make her smile. For you, C!)

Stacy Duplease
Prayer Warrior and Faithful Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment