Thursday, April 30, 2009

What's Left on This Blog After Crazy Writer Makes Two New Blogs?

Good question. I'm also changing the schedule yet again (please don't strangle me) in order to reflect these changes:
Sunday: Thoughts on Dreams
Monday: January's Lasting Legacy
Tuesday: Thoughts on Writing
Wednesday: Genesis' Lack of Patience
Thursday: The Murder of Owen Knight
Friday: Demarcations
Saturday: Thoughts on Journaling/Blogging

Cammi's Story, Tanpres, Zeagar have moved to:
www.Speclitstoriesbystacy.blogspot.com/

Thoughts on Motherhood have moved to:
www.Momstoriesbystacy.blogspot.com/

This will always be my main site. I'm also thinking of starting a blog on journaling... We shall see. (Lord, help this overachiever.)

So, what do you think?

Thoughts in General About Books:

What do you like in a book? Can you send me your thoughts on it, please?

Me: I like to escape this world, and my life, for a while. I like to get lost in the story and imagine myself in the story. I like something that teaches important life lessons and has a good moral to the story. I like several genres equally. I love to find quotes from books that I keep in a notebook as inspiration later.

Stacy Duplease

Blog Vol. 9 SBS

No comments:

Post a Comment