Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Writing Progress on "A Journaling and Memoir Encyclopedia 2014: A Faith Journaling Resource"



Writing Progress on "A Journaling and Memoir Encyclopedia 2014: A Faith Journaling Resource"

Today, I've worked some on "A Journaling and Memoir Encyclopedia 2014: A Faith Journaling Resource" and it's now 408 pages and has 75,290 words.

Once it gets to 500 pages, I will edit it and publish it.

This is an everything you wanted to know about journaling and memoir writing book.

Again, once this one is written, I will add new material for the next six months to a year and will then publish it as a new edition. I plan on adding to it each year.

My goal is to make this not like any other resource out there on journaling and memoir writing. It will be larger, more comprehensive than anything else.

The entire book is a journaling exercise or prompt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment