Friday, March 7, 2014

What's Surprised Me



What's Surprised Me

My life has been...
I don't even know the word for it. And, maybe there are several words--not just one.
My mind is boggled at best.
I'm living a surreal existence right now.
I discovered something about my life that changes everything (but really shouldn't--but it does). And, the truth is, I have no idea what to think or what to do at this point.
Go to this blog for more information:

http://lhtmft.blogspot.com/ 

If you go there and find nothing, stay tuned. I will get a blog post--or several up today. It's something that will take most of the day today as I write several blog posts as I try to grasp what I've discovered and figure out what it means for my life.

Here's a hint:
Family Tree Journaling

No comments:

Post a Comment