Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Personal Daily Journaling Template Updated



My Personal Daily Journaling Template
365 days per year:
1 Daily Bible Reading
2 Past Memories, three at least
3 Blessings, three at least
4 An Extended Memory, at least one
5 My Memoir in Fiction, at least 1,000 words
6 Memories Made Today, three at least
7 News Journaling: at least three national and three world news articles and journaling about them
8 SOC: Stream of Consciousness Journaling, one at least
9 Journaling Exercise or Prompt, one at least
10 6-Word summary for today
11 12-Word summary for today
12 History Journaling
13 Etc. Etc. Etc.
I just realized I forgot a couple more important items and have added them (see #10-11).



-- Stacy Duplease, Writer
Sent from Amazon Kindle Fire HDX
Faith Journaling Website & Blog:
http://faithjournaling.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment