Monday, March 3, 2014

Sofa Journaling: My Personal Journaling



Sofa Journaling: My Personal Journaling

By the way, you can tell any time I write from my sofa, or from my bed in the middle of the night. You'll see the signature block below.
I said earlier I wanted to do some sofa journaling all day today. It's 1:06 p.m. and I've been doing exactly that. Gotta love it. I can do personal and professional journaling from the comforts of my own sofa. It's showing... or sleeting at times. I have my legs tucked under me and beagle is lying on them keeping them warm. Hubby is next to him. Cat has been in and out of the family room. And, the smell of the pork chops, brown rice, chicken broth, and tomato sauce casserole is filling the entire house. I usually cook it in a crock pot. But, it's twenty-seven degrees outside, so warming up the kitchen has great appeal.
Life is good.
I feel better already. Thank God.
I'm counting each thing I just said as a blessing.

-- Stacy Duplease, Writer
Sent from Amazon Kindle Fire HDX
Faith Journaling Website & Blog:
http://faithjournaling.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment