Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Exhausted and It Just Keeps Coming: Have You Ever Been There?: It Means You're On Track (Personal Journaling)



Exhausted and It Just Keeps Coming: Have You Ever Been There?: It Means You're On Track (Personal Journaling) 

Have you noticed that whenever you're finally living your purpose, and doing what you want and need to be doing, how everything that could get in the way, does?
I am exhausted in many ways and more stuff to do keeps piling up. I am tired. Worn-out. About the time I start feeling better, something else pops up. Of course.
Ugh.
So, what now?
I do what I can, when I can.
I take my time. I slow down and am even more intentional. This seems counter-intuitive. What? Slow down? Am I crazy? Slowing down is the key here. Intentionality is what helps most in this situation. This is what helps get me through and out of the crazy-busyness of life.
I make sure my priorities stay in their proper order, in spite of everything that has popped up.
I make sure to journal more when I can. The more journaling I do, the better and easier it is for me to handle everything.
Have you ever been here? Tell me I'm not the only one.
Do you know when you're on track? When you have finally figured out what you're supposed to be doing? It's when this happens. Everything that could get thrown your way gets thrown at you. When you're being attacked from every side and direction is when you're on track. So, I make sure to stick even more to the basics: My faith and my journaling. Hence, my faith journaling. This is the secret. This is the key for success.
This is actually when life is the sweetest. It doesn't feel like it at the time, but hindsight is everything. I look back and realize how important of a growth time it was and how much god was moving in my life. I realize how I have finally found the path I am supposed to be on. This is the good stuff of life.
Have you noticed the good always has its challenges? I try never to allow the challenges to outshine or overpower the good. This is even more important with what I'm experiencing right now--as I am on track and it just keeps coming.
Please journal your thoughts if any of this resonates. And, if it does, I would love to hear from you. Attach a comment at the end of this blog post, or any for that matter, or send me an email.




No comments:

Post a Comment